Take a stand against human trafficking and support Beautiful Dream Society through your art!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Email email@example.com to submit pieces of your original artwork that you would like us to consider featuring and selling on our website. Preferred types: 2D surfaces. Paintings (oil, acrylic, watercolor, etc.), drawings, photographs, printables, etc. If you have a different type of surface or medium, we’ll consider it on a case-by-case basis!
2. Once we accept your submissions (and they become “designated artwork” we’ll add to our website), decide the sales price for each piece and the percentage of the proceeds from the sale of your artwork you would like to donate to BDS (minimum 20% donation).
3. Once accepted, we’ll sell your designated artwork in our online shop. We’ll promote your designated artwork, your website, Etsy shop, social media, etc., too.
4. You’ll keep your designated artwork in your possession during the agreement until someone purchases it. We encourage you to host your own art shows to promote BDS, too! If you sell the designated artwork on your own, just donate the proceeds online yourself and let us know to remove the sold designated artwork from our online gallery.
5. When someone purchases your designated artwork from our website, we’ll give you their shipping information. Seven (7) days after they receive the artwork, the sale will become final. Within thirty (30) days, we’ll send you a check for the remaining proceeds after the donation is deducted.
For a more detailed explanation of the program: BDS ARTISTS PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Interested? Email photos of works you’d like considered to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we accept your work, we’ll email our Agreement for you to review!
“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” Pablo Picasso